Favourite Goal

Vinnie

Doesn't necessarily have to be a Pars goal, but provide a YouTube link?  (Other video player sites are available)

What makes it great too?  Team work?  Importance of the game?  Cracking strike for your "other" team?  Blah, blah, blah....

This one springs to mind all the time.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nmtB7rBs3M

James McFadden against France, in Paris.  It gave us so much hope for possible qualification

Far too many to mention tbh - Barry Nic's is probably my favourite but there have been plenty team goals over the last few years and the single strike that probably stands out recently would be McAusland's rocket last season at EEP.

For Scotland - again too many but Faddy's was very special, even for those of us watching on tv.

Two recent belters for Everton were Phil Jagielka's cracker in injury time at the Kop end last season and then on Saturday, Ross Barkley's strike must be an early goal of the month/year candidate.

Rocket shots are always memorable, but I do enjoy the team goals too.  Let's face it - any goal, scored any way is fine by me xD

David Beckham's goal at Old Trafford against Greece to take England to the 2002 World Cup was pretty special. It's the last minute of the game, England are losing 2-1 and need to score to qualify, they get a free kick 25-30yards out, up steps Becks and bangs it right in the top corner. It was spectacular. I'm not English, but I had to applaud that and Beckham is an all round top guy.

Beckham free kick

This one...not a Man City follower in any way (in actual fact much prefer Man United), but for the sheer drama of it all, this one is tops for me.  Next in line would be Man Utd's winner in the Champions League final v Bayern Munich, for much the same reason.

This one - just for the drama.

Archived