Away Grounds

Piracy

Cliftonhill will be a change of scenery.

Yeah sure will be, I hope to make it there so I can tick it off my list. Never the pleasure of a visit there although I have passed a number of times.

It's one I'm looking forward too, purely on the basis I have heard so much bad stories about it.

Tynecastle and Easter Road are favourites, Tannadice holds various tekkle memories also of course. 

Dingwall takes the crown for me though, an epic journey up through a gorgeous part of the country. Travelled up for a fairly meaningless end of season match a good few years back when we battered County 3-1 in front of about 40 Pars fans. Our car-full must have rattled through about 3 or 4 crates of liquor on the journey up and back and Steven Bell dingyed my attempt at a fist bump when he scored. Ended up losing my jacket and keys in the jizzhole that is Harlem later that night. Good times etc. The next few weeks were beyond a write-off though. 

Don't really have a favourite away ground tbh as none compare to EEP.  I have enjoyed visiting the wee grounds again over the last couple of years - some rarely visited and some not seen for about 20 years!

Looking forward to Cliftonhill tho as it completes my set of visiting every senior ground in Scotland B|

Archived