Dundee ticket information

Deutsch Par

I do wonder why we don't as a club go back to manning the turnstiles for cup games. Getting a ticket before going through the turnstile leads to big cues for cup ties. Can we not trust employees now, it is a new regime in place. Big queues are turn offs for some and there are plenty who do not live local who cannot get an opportunity beforehand to purchase.

Why can't we just go back to cash accepted at turnstiles? 

If staff are stealing then deal with them rather than punish the fans.

hard to prove they were stealing. It's just a safer way of selling tickets. Best plan would to get a smartphone booking system (like the trains) where people could pay on their smartphone then get a barcode to get scanned at the turnstiles

I'd much rather have the "inconvenience" of having to buy a ticket beforehand than have some chancer pocket part of my entry fee.  The club needs every penny & does not need to be wasting time having to police turnstyle operators.  Who would do so for a start when we have so few staff??

Tickets are on sale weeks in advance online and if you can't / won't register then just make sure to come along a wee bit earlier as you know the script by now given this method has been in place for a few years now.

Better still, buy a season ticket and apart from a couple of friendlies and cup games, you won't have the problem :)B|

(Can't believe some folk STILL complain about this tbh)

hard to prove they were stealing. It's just a safer way of selling tickets. Best plan would to get a smartphone booking system (like the trains) where people could pay on their smartphone then get a barcode to get scanned at the turnstiles

Perhaps a longer term solution would be to have the ticket system but have automated turnstiles like Falkirk?

Seems like we are paying for twice the staff we need atm?

Perhaps a longer term solution would be to have the ticket system but have automated turnstiles like Falkirk?

Seems like we are paying for twice the staff we need atm?

Automated turnstiles would be ideal but I have no idea how much it would cost to get a system like that in place and I think it would be currently out of our budget.  No doubt some time in the future that will be the set up. 

Good prices and I'd hope for a decent crowd. Pars fans get to see us up against top league opposition who are in good form.  Dundee fans get to see their team at a Premier standard stadium that's closer than most games in their league and a lower entry fee.  I'm hoping for 5.5 to 6k and a cracking cup tie.

Archived