Transfer news & gossip

Superally

3 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Confirmed on Cows that Leon Jones the ex Hearts youngster/ US College grad has signed. A left sided defender. I wonder if that means Lewis Martin hasnt regained fitness. 

right sided/footed that played on the left which i dont expect he will do here with Graham and Breen signed for that side, good luck to him.

On 03/08/2021 at 15:47, Rossmcno1 said:

Glad it’s out there re Leon now.  Didn’t think my pal would take me for a dafty like that.  He looks a big built lad if not the tallest.   I hope Lewis Martin is ok though would hate for this to be as a result of a set back for him.

I seen Lewis Martin in the car park at Asda Halbeath on Wednesday. He leaped out the car sprightly and was laughing away with, what I assume was, his girlfriend. He looked in very good spirits. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ants In My Eyes Johnson said:

I seen Lewis Martin in the car park at Asda Halbeath on Wednesday. He leaped out the car sprightly and was laughing away with, what I assume was, his girlfriend. He looked in very good spirits. 

Ach that’s good. Really like Lewis as a player and we’ve still not seen the best of him with these injuries.  Hopefully he’s on the mend and back soon.

• Upvote 1