Grant

Piracy

Should be Peter Grant resign or be sacked?   

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should he stay or go?

Thomas looked like he could not give a rats arse yesterday, spent more time blethering to the wee blonde guy in the middle or giving the ball away than doing what he does best. It is clear all is not well, that projects directly onto the pitch in the performances we see. A bit ****ed off with myself for quickly overcoming my scepticism at the appointment and buying in to support this charlatan, as we know from history blind faith can be destructive.  

9 hours ago, Al k said:

Just heard the manager interviews. Its not grants fault again, covid this time let's lay off him and give him some slack.

Think next week its postman pat, because he's fictional and not a real postman so the tactics never got delivered. 

Unluckiest manager ever. 

and this is part of the problem, he isnt wrong in what he says overall but he cant say it because its him saying it lol. 

they have to change it now, it is never going to work.

1 minute ago, Ants In My Eyes Johnson said:

Didn't want Grant to begin with but when he was appointed I got behind him anyway. He has to go now though. That was diabolical yesterday. 

What's worse is that he didn't even apply for the job but our chairman called him up and went "Do you want the Pars managers job". Absolutely mental. 

Same way Stevie got the job.

Woke up today and I have a hangover. 

I am more rational now than last night, but I'm still raging at that yesterday. Grant needs gotten rid of, I'm not defending him anymore, it's impossible to anyway. 

I'm genuinely thinking about staying away now. I'm not wasting cash watching that shambles. 

The Board needs to step up. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Ants In My Eyes Johnson said:

Didn't want Grant to begin with but when he was appointed I got behind him anyway. He has to go now though. That was diabolical yesterday. 

What's worse is that he didn't even apply for the job but our chairman called him up and went "Do you want the Pars managers job". Absolutely mental. 

Ross McArthur said he received over 80 CVs for the managerial position. Although he thanked them all by replying there was only one man for the job. 

A man who said that his CV spoke for itself, but he didn't need it anyway. 

Just think about how crazy that is. Seriously, baffling. 

10 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Ross McArthur said he received over 80 CVs for the managerial position. Although he thanked them all by replying they was only one man for the job. 

A man who said that his CV spoke for itself, but he didn't need it anyway. 

Just think about how crazy that is. Seriously, baffling. 

This is amongst the more serious of our problems

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ants In My Eyes Johnson said:

McArthur ain't for for the job then. Head honcho of the club, doesn't want a guy but appoints him anyway. 

That's how the board system works; the Chairman in essence keeps order during meetings, has the deciding vote if votes are equal and then presents the boards decision. 

It’s the basics that Grant gets wrong that cracks me up;

1. Playing good players out of position such as Thomas in centre mid, Comrie at centre half etc.

2. 2 year deal for Mehmet and sticking with him when his confidence is shot to bits.

3. Playing Ross Graham week after week.

4. Preferring his own players such as Mehmet over OFW. And leaving out Wighton most weeks to play O’Hara and Todorov - for me Wighton is the pick of the three.

5. Ludicrous tactics and set up at Ibrox. Every fan knew that was a wrong.

6. Dorrans as a captain? Don’t get that at all.

I could go on…

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, livipar2 said:

It’s the basics that Grant gets wrong that cracks me up;

1. Playing good players out of position such as Thomas in centre mid, Comrie at centre half etc.

2. 2 year deal for Mehmet and sticking with him when his confidence is shot to bits.

3. Playing Ross Graham week after week.

4. Preferring his own players such as Mehmet over OFW. And leaving out Wighton most weeks to play O’Hara and Todorov - for me Wighton is the pick of the three.

5. Ludicrous tactics and set up at Ibrox. Every fan knew that was a wrong.

6. Dorrans as a captain? Don’t get that at all.

I could go on…

shall I continue for you and Let you take a breath? 😉

7. A complete inability to sign a central midfielder.  

8.  Making Dom Thomas captain, playing him central midfield, then dropping him and stripping him of the armband.

9. Playing Paul Allan who was doing just fine, then dropping him out the team completely for Dorrans and Cole (or Pybus).

there a few more, who’s next 😂

if I didn’t laugh I’d greet at how embarrassing our team has been.