Grant

Piracy

Should be Peter Grant resign or be sacked?   

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should he stay or go?

Just now, Keyser Soze said:

We are in deep trouble. This is exactly what I alluded to last week and was castigated for daring to hint alL may not be well in the dressing room. It goes  much deeper than just one player. 

Its not a surprise, the man is a clown. To have him captain then on the bench within the space of 4 games really is telling. 

Tomorrow will be a massive sign if Thomas is in the squad or not. At the moment its rumors and there's even a suggestion that injury's and covid wasn't last weeks reason now.

• Downvote 1

How long is this idiot going to be allowed to destroy our club from the inside. Absolutely clueless. I had managed to block out the Arbroath debacle and was going to head down tomorrow but **** that, I fear we will have a bunch of players who look like they have just met on the team bus looking about at each other trying to work out what the **** they are meant to be doing.  I've got a season ticket this year but seriously considering not showing up again until he is gone.

Edited by Boston Red Sox
five thumbs on one hand clearly
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Keyser Soze said:

We are in deep trouble. This is exactly what I alluded to last week and was castigated for daring to hint alL may not be well in the dressing room. It goes  much deeper than just one player. 

Yes my mate is pals with one of the players dads and says he is not happy being at the club atm due to Grant.

1 hour ago, Al k said:

Its not a surprise, the man is a clown. To have him captain then on the bench within the space of 4 games really is telling. 

Tomorrow will be a massive sign if Thomas is in the squad or not. At the moment its rumors and there's even a suggestion that injury's and covid wasn't last weeks reason now.

his performances are enough for him to be on the bench including playing in his best position his last two appearances if you can even call them that.

what was the reason for last week being off then?

1 hour ago, Boston Red Sox said:

How long is this idiot going to be allowed to destroy our club from the inside. Absolutely clueless. I had managed to block out the Arbroath debacle and was going to head down tomorrow but **** that, I fear we will have a bunch of players who look like they have just met on the team bus looking about at each other trying to work out what the **** they are meant to be doing.  I've got a season ticket this year but seriously considering not showing up again until he is gone.

You'll show up pal, because you give a f*ck. 

Do you think if we signed say Petrie as manager…and he had this start would we be calling for his resignation?

I wouldn’t have thought so, sometimes you have to bring in the right kind of manager that will appeal to the fans, that gives them a little bit of breathing space from the get go.

Nobody wanted Peter Grant, so anything other than a good start he was doomed, put that on the board rather than Grant himself.

1 hour ago, gjs93 said:

his performances are enough for him to be on the bench including playing in his best position his last two appearances if you can even call them that.

what was the reason for last week being off then?

His performances have been awful, I can't think of anyone other than tordorov who possibly gets anywhere near a pass. As I said to have someone captain then in space of two weeks removing that, without any explanation really isn't great is it?

If something had been said Dorrans came in with experience to lead, Dom's vice captain now or Dom felt the role was taking away from his game etc...

I have no idea on the game being called off, I saw it suggested by someone that may not have been the true reason. I have no conspiracy theory, simply mentioning what I saw referring to my post about rumours.

A semi educated guess would assume they were referring to a player revolt.

54 minutes ago, Berry said:

Do you think if we signed say Petrie as manager…and he had this start would we be calling for his resignation?

I wouldn’t have thought so, sometimes you have to bring in the right kind of manager that will appeal to the fans, that gives them a little bit of breathing space from the get go.

Nobody wanted Peter Grant, so anything other than a good start he was doomed, put that on the board rather than Grant himself.

There would be an element of patience as it was the (Majority of) fans choice. If he started the same way shambolic friendlies, only two wins against teams struggling to make up numbers. I'm sure there would be plenty of disgruntled voices. 

10 hours ago, Berry said:

who the manager is should be irrelevant, the same should apply to whoever it is in terms of "breathing space" 

9 hours ago, Al k said:

His performances have been awful, I can't think of anyone other than tordorov who possibly gets anywhere near a pass. As I said to have someone captain then in space of two weeks removing that, without any explanation really isn't great is it?

If something had been said Dorrans came in with experience to lead, Dom's vice captain now or Dom felt the role was taking away from his game etc...

I have no idea on the game being called off, I saw it suggested by someone that may not have been the true reason. I have no conspiracy theory, simply mentioning what I saw referring to my post about rumours.

A semi educated guess would assume they were referring to a player revolt.

he was captain when in the team including when Dorrans joined, thats it, he isnt the club captain as there is no official club captain so nothing has been removed.

a player revolt that only applies to the cup game, they will go this week cause its the league though lol.

Edited by gjs93