Grant

Piracy

Should be Peter Grant resign or be sacked?   

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should he stay or go?

12 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

We need to get rid of all the hanger ons at east end,a lot of them involved with the lifeline. My mate cancelled one of his lifelines and the message he received from the chairman was abrupt and rude,get rid of these people asap.

Being honest that's been spoken about for some time in Pars fans circles. 

Regarding the Lifeline and how it's managed. Time might come soon enough ro have our say... Again

21 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Being honest that's been spoken about for some time in Pars fans circles. 

Regarding the Lifeline and how it's managed. Time might come soon enough ro have our say... Again

Hadn't heard anything about this. Completely out the loop down here. 

Guessing we can't go in to detail here, would someone be kind enough to update me with a private message?

9 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I cancelled my second subscription to Lifeline recently ( only started it to help club out during Covid) and received a very polite email just asking if I was aware my DD had been cancelled.  Nothing at all to take umbrage at. 

All down to personal experience bud. 

Just now, Boston Red Sox said:

I’ve cancelled my lifeline subscription. It pains me to do this but our club is not a plaything whereby a few can do as they please, removed from the views of the fans. I would like to think that our new investors are astute enough to realise that things are going south and fast

I never took it up. Lifeline I mean. 

My family contribute enough. Given how many of us attend the games. 

I spend around £70 every home game on beer and Rum. Yes I'm a **** head on a Saturday 😂🍻🥃

But being honest I'll keep spending my cash there but no cash to the Lifeline, for my own reasons. 

Just heard the manager interviews. Its not grants fault again, covid this time let's lay off him and give him some slack.

Think next week its postman pat, because he's fictional and not a real postman so the tactics never got delivered. 

Unluckiest manager ever. 

• Downvote 1