Grant

Piracy

Should be Peter Grant resign or be sacked?   

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should he stay or go?

On 07/09/2021 at 15:53, Yorkie said:

Digs  you are ignoring the league cup -why? Against St Mirren we failed to create a single chance or a single shot on goal, we were rarely in the attacking third. Yes we played pretty pass ball for about 25 mins in the first half but seldom crossed the half way line -  all utterly sterile.  I didnt  watch against Rangers as I was pretty sure I knew the script - and so it came to pass and by all accounts we were utter dog****

Having watched the Thistle and Arbroath games  I will give him three more. I will be at the Ayr game ( already not looking forward to it)  and the Hamilton  match.  I will make up my mind then but with each result/performance it looks more unlikely he can turn it around.     

Because the League Cup is never a reflection of how a teams season will go, as the teams are all at different levels of preparation. It's a preseason tournament at best and nothing should be taken from those as an indicator of the strength or weakness of a teams chances that season. 

16 minutes ago, gjs93 said:

rumours? substance? do share

That there's been unrest in the dressing room. Not all the players are behind the Manager. That's it really. 

Given the Arbroath match, Partick match, the rumours being punted about, in my mind there's something in it. This just doesn't feel right.