New Manager

worldwiderab

5 minutes ago, Digs said:

Playing devils advocate, does that not say that it's just an over-reaction then? If it's not serious enough to tell the board enough is enough and you won't be getting my money until you act, then is it not just a hissy fit to get your own way? 

As I said, I don't have a problem with folk not being happy, I'm not happy. I'm annoyed about the use of Norrie's name more than anything. If folk spend their money and walk out, it's their prerogative, I just don't see what it would achieve tbh as the only one losing out is the fans walking out.

It shows the board that the next step is withholding money. It gives the board a chance to act before it comes to that. If you think about it it’s an entirely unselfish act. Instead of belittling these guys we should be supporting them. Some of the posts on here have been really poor and I’m actually quite disappointed in a couple of posters. 

Fans on forums, social media outlets Facebook and Twitter are pretty much unanimous about wanting rid of Peter Grant. I certainly do. 

Fans are entitled to voice their concerns. 

Fans advocating leaving early, that's their perogative. Not keen on the Norrie reference, however not against them walking out. 

Banners can be displayed at games. 

Fans can sit in silence during a game. 

Protests might be a step that's taken, not against that either as long as it's passionate and not violent & corrosive (highly unlikely). 

Email the club, email the SLO, ask for a fans meeting. 

Loads of options. 

The Board that are in place and are accountable, that's the burden of responsibility, they'll understand that. They cannot not act in this circumstance imo. The potential for damage is both considerable and real. Balls in their court. 

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

So was this PG on his terms inviting the news as if I was chairman of my team there is no way I would allow that?  The whole situation is a ****show now and someone from the above needs to come out and speak!

To quote Danny Dyer "can't get me nut rand it" 

1 minute ago, Secure Par said:

So was this PG on his terms inviting the news as if I was chairman of my team there is no way I would allow that?  The whole situation is a ****show now and someone from the above needs to come out and speak!

The club is a complete mess, my mate who is a kelty fan said to me today use need to have a complete clear out from top to bottom  and I agree with him. The whole lot of them need to go,we need a whole new regime.

• Upvote 1