New Manager

worldwiderab

33 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

Was chatting to another poster on here yesterday and he claimed the only reason lots of fans don’t want Miller is because he’s a Hun. @Fifes Elite

Literally a thread on .net about managers we have had associated with the old firm clubs and posters saying they want someone with no connection to either of them.

26 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

Right so people trolling. Have you met anyone in the real world who has made that statement? 

They seem like genuine posts to me. Only way to find out is if they commented on here.

@GG Riva were you trolling on .net?

Edit - KS sent me a pm saying "gubbed, I didn't know that thread existed". Since he shared a private conversation we had yesterday that was in jest on here I thought I would share his pm

Edited by Fifes Elite
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

They seem like genuine posts to me. Only way to find out is if they commented on here.

@GG Riva were you trolling on .net?

Edit - KS sent me saying "gubbed, I didn't know that thread existed". Since he shared a private conversation we had yesterday that was in jest on here I thought I would share his pm

Eh? Literally no idea what you’re referring to tbh. 

41 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

Literally a thread on .net about managers we have had associated with the old firm clubs and posters saying they want someone with no connection to either of them.

If those people are serious, they're crazy. I despised the OF (and desoise the new version too) but it would be daft to rule someone out just because they had ever been at one of those 3 clubs.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

If those people are serious, they're crazy. I despised the OF (and desoise the new version too) but it would be daft to rule someone out just because they had ever been at one of those 3 clubs.

I would post a link but I don't really want to be posting links to other forums on here. You can find the thread easy enough if you want. I can see the point of view around baggage but it wouldn't be enough for me to rule them out.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, PentlandPar said:

Still think Craig Levein would be a good choice to steady the ship.

Loads of experience and currently available, but for some reason his name is not being suggested on any of the fans forums.

I did read somewhere that he doesn't like us, but not sure whether or not that's true or not.

He grew up a rovers fan I think but tbh he's a jambo now. I  don't think he gives a **** about us either way tbh. He's loaned us plenty of players in the past while at hearts. Plus I'm sure he's pals with one of our directors

Edited by Fifes Elite

9 minutes ago, PentlandPar said:

Still think Craig Levein would be a good choice to steady the ship.

Loads of experience and currently available, but for some reason his name is not being suggested on any of the fans forums.

I did read somewhere that he doesn't like us, but not sure whether or not that's true or not.

I think he ruled himself out on the radio the other day.

3 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Was chatting to another poster on here yesterday and he claimed the only reason lots of fans don’t want Miller is because he’s a Hun. @Fifes Elite

🤣😂🤣 I'd have him here in a heartbeat if his CV blew all the other applicants out of the water. I feel he'll need slightly more than 7 games to convince the Pars BoD.....