New Manager

worldwiderab

50 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

A kenny miller and Lee McCulloch dream team would be funny to see the meltdowns especially from the celtic leaning contingient in our support. But there's better options out there. Merely making the point managers with less experience have been a success.

We need a jokes forum for this pihs. Are you trying to resurrect the "Who's your big team" nonsense?

We're Pars fans on here so what's with "the Celtic leaning support?" I'll happily admit that when Celtic play Sevco, I prefer to see Celtic win, because I have a few pals who support them and because The Rangers are a vile club. (I had one pal  who supported Rangers but he died before his 50th birthday, poor man) That doesn't make me "Celtic leaning" as I'm happy to see them get beat by any other Scottish team - even Falkirk. 

I would hope the same applies to any poster you'd describe as "Rangers leaning."

21 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

We need a jokes forum for this pihs. Are you trying to resurrect the "Who's your big team" nonsense?

We're Pars fans on here so what's with "the Celtic leaning support?" I'll happily admit that when Celtic play Sevco, I prefer to see Celtic win, because I have a few pals who support them and because The Rangers are a vile club. (I had one pal  who supported Rangers but he died before his 50th birthday, poor man) That doesn't make me "Celtic leaning" as I'm happy to see them get beat by any other Scottish team - even Falkirk. 

I would hope the same applies to any poster you'd describe as "Rangers leaning."

GG, if you read the thread and what the post I was replying to was insinuating it's obvious we are having a bit of patter.