Board statement

Fifes Elite

3 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

I’m sure all the boardroom guys are ready to leave and let the German boys take over.

The Germans asked the guys to stay on, it was part of the reason they decided to invest in the club according to them. They liked the community ethos and the values of the club which the board have been trying to put into place (things like the community stuff I mentioned earlier) and the sort of club they were looking for to invest in.

I think they also like the way the club has been run off the field. 

Edited by Fifes Elite

Everyone was waiting for a statement from the board/owners to say one thing. People didnt get what they wanted so now it's meltdown.

Its a matter of time for him though.

The next meltdown will probably be the replacement, the popular choice seems to be Petrie but doing the sums in my head (I work in the same industry as him) and roughly knowing what our budget is he would probably be taking a decent paycut overall to take the job, and thats not just wages thats pensions, shares and profit shares and whatever other benifits he gets (and thats not including what he would be getting at montrose on top of his full time job). Its a difficult one because if you approach him and he is out of budget and you tell people that you will be accused of taking the cheap option and also saying the person appointed was second choice

• Upvote 2

Right so apparently I’m forbidden to from linking the scene to explain why the meme earlier wasn’t offensive. In way of explanation it was a scene from the Mitchell and Webb show in a sketch called ‘are we the baddies’. Probably available on iPlayer. It wasn’t intended to be offensive and was merely a joke to lighten the mood. Google it. The moderation staff have lost the run of themselves here and for some bizarre reason are deleting every explanation I post. 

13 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

Right so apparently I’m forbidden to from linking the scene to explain why the meme earlier wasn’t offensive. In way of explanation it was a scene from the Mitchell and Webb show in a sketch called ‘are we the baddies’. Probably available on iPlayer. It wasn’t intended to be offensive and was merely a joke to lighten the mood. Google it. The moderation staff have lost the run of themselves here and for some bizarre reason are deleting every explanation I post. 

I've not personally deleted anything. 

I'll have a look.