Lifeline

Keyser Soze

I became deeply suspicious about the Lifeline when I had been paying into it for at least a year and went to collect an updated card in the club shop and they had no knowledge of my details. 

Managed to get my card at the following open day and I was assured that my name had been in the draws, wasn't fully convinced but continued paying my subs until it wasn't financially viable for me to donate 20 quid a month. 

I had been considering restarting my subscription as I am a better financial position again but in light of yesterday's statement, not now. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, InsidePar said:

been taking people for granted for far too long now.  never hear anything about it other than when they want more money paid in

last chairman was a convicted sex offender who still hangs around the club every matchday with braisby

Wasn’t aware he was running this previously. Knew he still went to games in the suit and tie 

The ex chairman of the lifeline is one of the nastiest people you will ever meet. He is the one that is leaking everything out of the club and starting the rumours.

He threw a full tin of beer at pars fans coming back from Inverness in the 19/20 season when he was getting of the train with braisby.

He still creeps around the club on matchdays and he isn't even a proper fan, he will even admit hes a rangers fan.

The chairman now is also one of braisbys cronies .

I also know a few people who dont contribute to the lifeline because the braisbys are behind it

Edited by rosythpar
  • Upvote 2