Lifeline

Keyser Soze

25 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Quick reminder that this kind of conversation is all fine and well but I'd rather we keep this stuff of here and concentrate on more important issues. 

With all due respect mate, the fact that the man who runs our official tv streaming service is a racist is worthy of debate. 

41 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

With all due respect mate, the fact that the man who runs our official tv streaming service is a racist is worthy of debate. 

Not disputing that. This started off about the clubs Lifeline. Now we're onto speaking about folk I'd rather we didn't. 

• Upvote 1

Back on topic, I would imagine the winners are picked out a hat ,or however they do it. Don't think anyone would try and rig it, so someone could win a few more quid. I've never done the Lifeline myself. Thinking after board statement, it'll take a hit

Edited by scottyboy
Skinny fingers

I've won it once, having been in from the start. My mate won it the second week he'd been in it. The guy who sits in front of me has won it twice, and another poster on here has also won it twice. 

I had three tickets in at one point and when I cancelled two of them (only started last year to help with Covid and I was made redundant) I got an email asking if there was a particular reason, I just told them I'd just been made redundant but I was still keeping my original numbers. I won it about a month later. 

• 1 month later...

I know someone who was speaking to the chairman of the lifeline the other day and asked him why he hadnt replied to any of his emails regarding how many people are signed up and how many have been cancelled in October. Ross Lindsay reply was that he is too busy being involved in his two pubs now to reply to every email.

I haven't had a reply and neither has @kelty_par

Is it harsh to call for Mr.Lindsay to stand down as chairman if he hasnt got the time anymore?

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

I know someone who was speaking to the chairman of the lifeline the other day and asked him why he hadnt replied to any of his emails regarding how many people are signed up and how many have been cancelled in October. Ross Lindsay reply was that he is too busy being involved in his two pubs now to reply to every email.

I haven't had a reply and neither has @kelty_par

Is it harsh to call for Mr.Lindsay to stand down as chairman if he hasnt got the time anymore?

Email the club, email Drew Main,, email Ross McArthur, speak directly to Ross Lyndsay at the games. bring it up at the Supporters Council. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Bump.

Likely going to Cancel tonight.  Simply can’t excessively financially support the club whilst it’s being so mismanaged.

I would like to contact the club explaining my reasons but wonder what I’d achieve,  did anyone receive a reply in the past? Who are is best to contact?

Edited by parsforlife
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Bump.

Likely going to Cancel tonight.  Simply can’t excessively financially support the club whilst it’s being so mismanaged.

I would like to contact the club explaining my reasons but wonder what I’d achieve,  did anyone receive a reply in the past? Who are is best to contact?

Andrew@dafc.co.uk I’ve had a few replies from him, I’ve emailed the the club tonight but don’t expect anything, the club is in free fall 

20 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Bump.

Similar to me.

I had previously emailed Drew and got a detailed response. I didn’t agree with everything he said but that’s life and I appreciated the reply.