Lifeline

Keyser Soze

7 hours ago, SRBpar said:

Haha fair do’s, the board needs and overhaul though. The club seems to be in free fall just now.

The board needs a reshuffle in the summer but cant see it happening, they have too much involvement in pars United,business club and lifeline to give their position up. They should be thanked for their services during the admin days and realise that it is time for fresh ideas.

Edited by rosythpar

43 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

I thought F.o.H now have control of hearts, taking over from budge.  

F.o.H. Is different to lifeline,  it’s more equivalent of the centenary club owning the club with fans paying in to support it. 

That's only recently the case and actually, I suppose the acid test will be whether the donations were made to get rid of Budge and get their club back or whether they are happy to continue forking out at the same rate.

4 hours ago, rosythpar said:

I was speaking to two older women in the park this morning and they both said "what's going on at the pars? Definitely something wrong behind the scenes". Even people who aren't that interested in us can see that something is wrong at the club!

Probably watching the scores on the news. My maw always says "what happened to yir team today?" 

My dad knew nothing about football,  but could tell me who John Martin was. 😆