Board meeting today

InsidePar

1 hour ago, InsidePar said:

Someone safe will replace Ross if he decides to step down, and you can't blame him.  Someone like Bob Garmory again maybe?

Yes, Bob would be a good man to hold the fort until someone else is appointed - assuming Ross decides to stand down, which is the more likely scenario, imo. ☹ I don't think Bob would want to do it long term - he held the position before Ross and was happy enough to hand over then  and he's not getting any younger.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Piracy said:

If RM does go (I think he will) then maybe somebody 'safe' short term, but going forward it will be a paid professional. If the Germans are serious about proffessionilising aspects of the club then this is the time to start. 

Agreed, a CEO for example

• Upvote 1

I think Ross will go also. Definitely would be the best move for him. Who'd want to be a chairman? (not me)

Maybe one of the  board will take the hands on role now. I'm not going to call them investors, owners or Germans. They desperately need to get their fan- base onside now. For me, the slate is clean, if RM steps down.

• Upvote 1