Board meeting today

InsidePar

10 hours ago, GG Riva said:

Falkirk have a CEO. He's on around £50k a year, allegedly. That's money we saved during Ross's time as Chairman, as effectively, he was covering that role, too.

They also pay Gary Holt 50k a year for being their director of football. It makes you wonder how they can afford it, being in the third tier.

I wonder if we could see some people from Hamburg joining the board of directors,I think there was a lot of their friends interested in getting involved when it was first announced.

Hopefully we will see/hear some of the Germans plans for the future soon, they have been over here a few times now so you would think they will have some ideas of what they want to do. 

I thought we might have heard some news about the new training ground at the end of September. I believe that Dunfermline are going it alone now and dont want Rosyth involved anymore. Rosyth were going to put 300k towards the training ground and I believe they had to find out through a third party that they aren't going to be involved anymore. The committee at Rosyth have been trying to get in contact with Dunfermline but have had every call ignored. I believe we are also looking at land in Lochgelly which Purvis owns but I have seen a lot of his Hatrick Bruce vans down at the civil.

20 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

I wonder if we could see some people from Hamburg joining the board of directors,I think there was a lot of their friends interested in getting involved when it was first announced.

Hopefully we will see/hear some of the Germans plans for the future soon, they have been over here a few times now so you would think they will have some ideas of what they want to do. 

I thought we might have heard some news about the new training ground at the end of September. I believe that Dunfermline are going it alone now and dont want Rosyth involved anymore. Rosyth were going to put 300k towards the training ground and I believe they had to find out through a third party that they aren't going to be involved anymore. The committee at Rosyth have been trying to get in contact with Dunfermline but have had every call ignored. I believe we are also looking at land in Lochgelly which Purvis owns but I have seen a lot of his Hatrick Bruce vans down at the civil.

There's definitely been potential investors at games. I'm absolutely convinced that all the recent turmoil and disharmony around the club hadn't helped at all. 

All we want is a competent Manager and team playing for the Jersey, or their salary and it'd do a whole lot of good. The board need to communicate their plans, clearly and concisely to demonstrate leadership. They need up their game in that respect. Things are changing for us and all efforts need to be focused on addressing what's wrong. Or it'll continue to deteriorate. It's a sad time for what I consider to be the greatest club in the world. 

COYP

Just now, Piracy said:

There's definitely been potential investors at games. I'm absolutely convinced that all the recent turmoil and disharmony around the club hadn't helped at all. 

All we want is a competent Manager and team playing for the Jersey, or their salary and it'd do a whole lot of good. The board need to communicate their plans, clearly and concisely to demonstrate leadership. They need up their game in that respect. Things are changing for us and all efforts need to be focused on addressing what's wrong. Or it'll continue to deteriorate. It's a sad time for what I consider to be the greatest club in the world. 

COYP

I am sure Nick Teller had 7 guests with him at the Arbroath game.

• Upvote 1

While going on the basis of "no news is good news" I feel Ross will sadly leave and I cant blame him. When you take on a commitment and then it crosses over and impacts on your family life there is a time to draw a line in the sand. I suspect it may not be imminent as some think and I think Ross will stand down perhaps towards the end of the season. I don't think it would be in his nature to leave when the club is going through a period of transition and you have to respect that 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Superally said:

While going on the basis of "no news is good news" I feel Ross will sadly leave and I cant blame him. When you take on a commitment and then it crosses over and impacts on your family life there is a time to draw a line in the sand. I suspect it may not be imminent as some think and I think Ross will stand down perhaps towards the end of the season. I don't think it would be in his nature to leave when the club is going through a period of transition and you have to respect that 

next week

1 hour ago, Superally said:

He will leave Ally. He's had enough by all accounts. Sad stuff, but if it's time, it's time. 

33 minutes ago, Piracy said:

He will leave Ally. He's had enough by all accounts. Sad stuff, but if it's time, it's time. 

Agree Piracy  but when the time is forced by half wits who could not even spell Chairman never mind understand the countless hours and work he gives to the club from his own personal  time.  Lets beat Killie on Saturday which would be a great result and Ross stays on which would be an even  better result 

• Upvote 2