Board meeting today

InsidePar

30 minutes ago, 1950Par said:

Agree Piracy  but when the time is forced by half wits who could not even spell Chairman never mind understand the countless hours and work he gives to the club from his own personal  time.  Lets beat Killie on Saturday which would be a great result and Ross stays on which would be an even  better result 

I couldn't agree more, 1950, but fear that Piracy and Inside Par are right on the money. I have two reliable sources. Ross loves the Pars to the point of fanaticism, otherwise he'd never have put in the countless unpaid hours he has since he joined the BoD, but his health and that of his family must always come first.

I think Ross mentioned about a restructure a few months ago, I think we will get full details next week. I think the Germans will want Ross to stay on in some capacity, if he does step down. I think we will see some changes at boardroom level over the next week maybe.

When they announce the new training ground, it will show us that the new owners are committed.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Gents apologies if you're offended but I've removed the previous posts. We all know what happened with that court case. We all know the detail. Move on and speculate about the club all you want but leave that seedy, mucky sh*t out of here please. 

Not offended, understand 👍

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Gents apologies if you're offended but I've removed the previous posts. We all know what happened with that court case. We all know the detail. Move on and speculate about the club all you want but leave that seedy, mucky sh*t out of here please. 

Whilst I agree it’s not an easy subject to discuss I would respectfully disagree that shutting down the discussion is the correct course of action. As far as I’m concerned it’s a terrible look for the club that the individual in question still has access to areas of the club that the normal paying punter would not. I appreciate that the subject matter may make people feel uncomfortable but IMO that should make us even more incredulous that the individual still remains a relatively high profile figure at EEP. 

That said I, absolutely do appreciate the point Piracy is making but I think we’re all reasonable people on here who can disagree on the issue of whether this merits further discussion without it turning disrespectful. 

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Piracy said:

I'm for debate and discussion. Quality is better. Regurgitating a story about a convicted sex offender isn't where its at. We all know what happened. 

I agree, others may not, that there’s little to be gained by discussing the specifics of the crime. I do feel that there’s merit in highlighting the fact the individual still has what I would consider unreasonable access and profile at the club. 

Edited by Keyser Soze
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Keyser Soze said:

Whilst I agree it’s not an easy subject to discuss I would respectfully disagree that shutting down the discussion is the correct course of action. As far as I’m concerned it’s a terrible look for the club that the individual in question still has access to areas of the club that the normal paying punter would not. I appreciate that the subject matter may make people feel uncomfortable but IMO that should make us even more incredulous that the individual still remains a relatively high profile figure at EEP. 

That said I, absolutely do appreciate the point Piracy is making but I think we’re all reasonable people on here who can disagree on the issue of whether this merits further discussion without it turning disrespectful. 

not the first time a post pointing out that this person is still in and around boardroom at both home and away games, sitting in director box etc.  Strange that no one is allowed to mention it or think it's wrong without it being deleted