Board meeting today

InsidePar

5 minutes ago, InsidePar said:

not the first time a post pointing out that this person is still in and around boardroom at both home and away games, sitting in director box etc.  Strange that no one is allowed to mention it or think it's wrong without it being deleted

You keep mentioning it though, we know the score. Don't need reminding of the case specifics. Happy for discussions but not for regressing over an individual legal event that's irrelevant to the club and its future and we'll being. Voice concerns over the way the clubs run, no one is stopping you. 

Everybody on here is welcome to post but there is a need for moderating and a personal responsibility over what's posted and why. We're attempting to build a friendly, inclusive place for Pars fans. We dont get everything right but we try. You have an issue then feel free to direct message the Admin. 

3 hours ago, Piracy said:

You keep mentioning it though, we know the score. Don't need reminding of the case specifics. Happy for discussions but not for regressing over an individual legal event that's irrelevant to the club and its future and we'll being. Voice concerns over the way the clubs run, no one is stopping you. 

Everybody on here is welcome to post but there is a need for moderating and a personal responsibility over what's posted and why. We're attempting to build a friendly, inclusive place for Pars fans. We dont get everything right but we try. You have an issue then feel free to direct message the Admin. 

I was replying to someone else who brought it up.  Quick to delete any mention of it though so noted, I better not mention/reply about it again

5 minutes ago, InsidePar said:

I was replying to someone else who brought it up.  Quick to delete any mention of it though so noted, I better not mention/reply about it again

Like I said direct messages preferred. 

Happy for discussions to be wide and varied. Just not interested in continually referring to any level of specifics about that specific case incident. It has no relevance on here. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Whilst I agree it’s not an easy subject to discuss I would respectfully disagree that shutting down the discussion is the correct course of action. As far as I’m concerned it’s a terrible look for the club that the individual in question still has access to areas of the club that the normal paying punter would not. I appreciate that the subject matter may make people feel uncomfortable but IMO that should make us even more incredulous that the individual still remains a relatively high profile figure at EEP. 

That said I, absolutely do appreciate the point Piracy is making but I think we’re all reasonable people on here who can disagree on the issue of whether this merits further discussion without it turning disrespectful. 

I have sent the club an email this morning about the individuals access at the club on matchdays. I cant believe they let him go around selling raffle tickets and let him have free access anywhere he wants. This doesnt look good for the club at all and could put of future sponsors. I will be bringing this up at the supporters council meeting. 

• Upvote 3