Peter Grant Courier interview

InsidePar

This guy is surely deluded. The Board are allowing this pi*h to get published. They're taking us for mugs and clubs are laughing at us. 

I'm not going back till this guy is jettisoned into oblivion. He's out his depth. Rumour was he was going after the Killie game, now it looks like he's got some level of backing given he's back spouting about Unicorns, fairy castles, sunshine & lollipops ffs

8 minutes ago, Piracy said:

This guy is surely deluded. The Board are allowing this pi*h to get published. They're taking us for mugs and clubs are laughing at us. 

I'm not going back till this guy is jettisoned into oblivion. He's out his depth. Rumour was he was going after the Killie game, now it looks like he's got some level of backing given he's back spouting about Unicorns, fairy castles, sunshine & lollipops ffs

I don't think he can afford another poor performance or result. He better to do his talking on the touchline and no in the papers. Makes you wonder where the boards thinking is at. Surely it's not to save money? Someone has to say enough is enough. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Superally said:

Embarrassment or not I'll be heading to Charlie D's and sitting in the Norrie. This team needs all the support they can get atm

That's fair enough Ally. 

I've actually got others commitments but being honest it's conveniently allowing me not to go along and suffer disappointment.