Paul Watson

Boston Red Sox

8 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

I agree but don't know how to do it myself. Can you PM me, Benny and I'll get back to you. Thanks.

Click the 3 horizontal lines at the top right hand side of the page as per the screen shot. 

Then as per the 2nd screenshot click on the envelope icon, it'll open up, you see a heading 'compose new', this opens up the message box

You'll be able to copy n paste the individuals forum name into the box for sending. 

Let me know if that works. 

Screenshot_20211028_213320_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211028_213330_com.android.chrome.jpg

Thanks for the help, Piracy. I have sent Benni a PM just now.

I also wish to make a public apology in that, after checking with my source, he informed me that I had misread an important detail in his original message. Paul Watson phoned in sick and was instructed to stay away from training because of the Covid situation. 

I stand by the rest of my post.

• Upvote 3

On 17/10/2021 at 12:42, Keyser Soze said:

He feigned illness to go on holiday. 

44 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

I also wish to make a public apology in that, after checking with my source, he informed me that I had misread an important detail in his original message. Paul Watson phoned in sick and was instructed to stay away from training because of the Covid situation. 

I mean that’s exactly what I told everyone at the time. Everyone should always listen to Keyser tbh 

1 hour ago, GG Riva said:

That's OK mate. 

• 1 month later...

Tbh I would believe a word that came out of PG’s mouth. He was a bombscare right from the start and I would be very surprised if he can get a managers job full time at a team.

Why not? First thing he did when getting the sack was to phone round ALL the staff and thank them for their efforts. Alot more than previous managers