Lifeline Legends Wall

GG Riva

I agree a rotation would be ideal.  Not sure how often would be cost effective. 

In an ideal world it would be every season but i'd imagine that would be expensive,  if it was doable tho it would give the option of grouping players together by era instead of aiming for a spread,  only workable if its possible to do it regularly otherwise I'd agree to stick with mix of eras.

As someone who likes to pretend, but increasingly isn't a young supporter.

Calderwood-  Mason, Nicholson,  brewster, skella, Tod, Nipper, Bullen, Hunt, *skella * Craw  two jimmys(appreciate they left under a cloud but long enough to let things slide) Ruitinbeek(ok stillie has a shot but despite my two jimmies comment i can be petty), vinoli(lets have a laugh),  Young brothers. struggling slightly for a 17th calderwood era,  but I'd guess it would need to go to wilson.

Mcintyre - Gibson, Cardle, Graham, Hardie, Rusty ,  McCann, Kirk, Bell, Woods Phinn, bayne, Ross(more so for leighman 2 era, but thats a very short list), burke, Mcdougall, holmes.  Mcintyre, McCabe(probably the most deserving no2)

Johnston

Clark, faiss, cardle, Geggan, Falky, Murdoch, Reid, Bryne, wallace, moff, talbot, martin, Paton, J. Longridge, higgy, morris, AJ

I'm a touch stretched when pushed to 17 for these,  but feel I could certainly put a strong 10 together, with a few unfortunate to miss out.  I do think single era does allow true legends to be shown, but some of their more prominent teammates to also get a shout out.

* for already included which would exempt them for mixed era update.

If we go Multi era these guys are in with a shout.

Brewster, Craw, Tod, Nipper, Bullen, Mason, Skella, Cardle, Hardie, Hammil(pitty there isn't a succesful era he can be put in)

I am aware of the greats before my time, but it would be unfair of me to judge them, I didn't see them play in the flesh and I doubt any video could do them justice.  Prefer the posters who saw them play to put them forward.

Edited by parsforlife
  • Upvote 2