Pars v Morton

Superally

33 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

I think we all have a jabba story or two lol

I remember I wasn't at an away match up at Forfar and for reasons known only to himself he decided to tell people I had broken my leg.  Was awkward to say the least when I was at the Pars Celtic Jock Stein remembrance match and he saw me with the same people he had told the day before I was incapacitated. 

Lies drip effortlessly from that boy's mouth. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Deutsche Par said:

I remember I wasn't at an away match up at Forfar and for reasons known only to himself he decided to tell people I had broken my leg.  Was awkward to say the least when I was at the Pars Celtic Jock Stein remembrance match and he saw me with the same people he had told the day before I was incapacitated. 

Lies drip effortlessly from that boy's mouth. 

My mate was really drunk at ayr away a few years back,he ended up getting a lift back of Jabba and his pal, when he woke up the next day he realised he had lost his jumper. He messaged him asking if he had seen it and he said no,two hours later he seen a picture of him wearing the jumper,a pink tutu and tiara lol the jumper was stretched aswell

32 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

My mate was really drunk at ayr away a few years back,he ended up getting a lift back of Jabba and his pal, when he woke up the next day he realised he had lost his jumper. He messaged him asking if he had seen it and he said no,two hours later he seen a picture of him wearing the jumper,a pink tutu and tiara lol the jumper was stretched aswell

😂😂😂