Pars v Morton

Superally

We are down, how many times this season have teams scored with every shot they have had on target?

With those two keepers we'd be as well as having a hologram between the sticks, as then we would have the illusion of a goalkeeper. 

That line up too, jeez one man upfront against the second worst team at home in a must win game.

As nice a guy he is Shields should be nowhere near the new manager.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Not sure you can blame the keeper for any of the goals - first one his defence gave Morton all the time in the world, second one the man was left free at the back post and they got a good bounce with the knockdown, and the third's a penalty, which is 50:50 at best.

I haven't saw today goals, but he's hardly inspired bar a cracking save against rovers.

Wish we had kept the young lad and had OFW as coach and back-up.

22 minutes ago, Boston Red Sox said:

If you’ve not seen the goals how the **** can you criticise him

I haven't criticised him for this game, I asked how many times teams have scored with every shot on target this season.

My criticism has been based on his overall performances this season from what I have saw. 

Morton scored with all 3 shots they got on target. Build up play focused on retaining the ball which was good but was too slow. I don’t think Kevin O’Hara can play upfront by himself. Subbing Dom Thomas off was the wrong call as he was our most threatening player. On the positive side I thought that was probably Matty Todd’s best game for the Pars.

We are now officially adrift and the new manager has a really tough job on his hands.

Edited by Number Eleven
  • Upvote 1