Pars v Morton

Superally

It was a difficult game to watch, even from the outset I looked at the team sheet and thought how is that going to work. However I did think Allan and Todd played well in midfield. A frustrating first goal to lose but Todd did well with the equaliser. I generally thought we were the better team until they scored the second. And then a strange substitution with Thomas going off. I just thought we lost all initiative after that and could only hope for a draw at best. However the position we are in you just don't get the breaks and we had opportunities to even win or take something from the game, but it was the same old story. I really just don't know what we can do now - I don't even feel angry about the result. The next manager has a hell of a job - lets just hope he is up to it 

• Upvote 2

Thomas getting taken off, bewilderment from me on that one. 

Continually firing every ball down the left hand side second half, no width being used. 

F*ck me I'm no tactician but I'm not even understanding much about even basic decisions being made on the pitch this season. 

4 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

We seriously have to get Hughes in now on a short term contract to sort the team out?

Shields/Whittaker can gtf with that management **** show today…. Not a clue tbh

Mind they're no managers, so we cannae blame them. Hopefully have new guy in for next game. It'll be there most important signing.