Ross Mcarthur steps down

Keyser Soze

8 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

So sad. Ross is the best Pars Chairman in my time as a fan and I go back 58 years. Hounded out by mindless morons who haven't the faintest idea of the countless unpaid hours he put in for his beloved Pars. His family will be pleased to get him back.

Those of us who knew him will be gutted.

Good post. Disgraceful that it’s come to this. Nobody deserves this treatment less. 

7 minutes ago, Superally said:

Hearing that as well, Its very sad news, but perfectly understandable. Some individuals have got what they wished for and I have no sympathy for their pathetic jumping on a bandwaggon behaviour or their contrite sycophantic backtracking. Arseholes 

I don’t think further division in the support is what we need right now. We should all be pulling in the same direction. We’re at somewhat of a crossroads and it’s very important the club get this right.

edit: obviously this doesn’t include the scum who made this personal with Ross. 

Edited by Keyser Soze

It’s all about getting it out before everyone else has a go, though, isn’t it? 
I don’t like it one bit despite folk telling me it happens everywhere these days. 
Whoever leaks information from a professional club makes it look amateur and can subsequently put off potential future investment imo. 

Ross doesn’t deserve any of this. 
I truly feel for him, and his family. 

• Upvote 1