Never Forget

Piracy

3 hours ago, Piracy said:

This is all part of our history, therefore its important it's not forgotten and the part Ross played is rightly acknowledged as the sun sets on his tenureship. 

This. Ross has undoubtedly made mistakes along the way, he admits that himself, but lets face it, he'd never ran a football club before! That being said, he did a better job than 99% of us would have and his list of achievements far outweigh any mistakes he made along the way. I can forgive errors, to err is to be human.

Some folk, like the banger I was arguing with last night on twitter, have no clue about his achievements, nor the gargantuan workload he put in, and skim over these to focus on a few recent poor choices and it's ridiculous. I think he's earned the right to make mistakes.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Digs said:

This. Ross has undoubtedly made mistakes along the way, he admits that himself, but lets face it, he'd never ran a football club before! That being said, he did a better job than 99% of us would have and his list of achievements far outweigh any mistakes he made along the way. I can forgive errors, to err is to be human.

Some folk, like the banger I was arguing with last night on twitter, have no clue about his achievements, nor the gargantuan workload he put in, and skim over these to focus on a few recent poor choices and it's ridiculous. I think he's earned the right to make mistakes.

Was that the half wit that told you to go back to dafc.net and then tried to insult me by calling me Ally Bally Ally Bally bee? Deleted his posts now. :rolleyes::heh:

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Al k said:

Was that the half wit that told you to go back to dafc.net and then tried to insult me by calling me Ally Bally Ally Bally bee? Deleted his posts now. :rolleyes::heh:

I never saw the reply, he replied and blocked me so I couldn't see it but I knew he'd replied. dotnet 🤣🤣🤣 Proving my point that he didn't have the faintest clue what he was on about.

• Upvote 3