Pars v Ayr Utd

Superally

3 hours ago, GG Riva said:

Not a wind up, mate. I'll explain my reasoning. We definitely got the rub of the green, yesterday, opening the scoring from a corner which was clearly a goal kick to Ayr. They were then denied a very strong penalty claim. I didn't think there was a lot between the sides in the first half and fon Williams made a couple of smart saves. At 2-0 down they lost a bit of belief and chucked it at 3-0, which is understandable. 

I thought they looked a better side than Morton a couple of weeks ago, yet they beat us after going behind. Shows how necessary it was to change our manager for one who can cut it.

Did OFW make some smart saves? I only recall him making a couple of saves I would genuinely expect me to make after 8 pints. I don’t think he was really tested once. 

• Upvote 1

Maybe I'm misremembering the Morton game or just going doolally, but I didn't think they were any great shakes, but we were so dire we made them look good, especially in the last half hour. 

I do agree that Ayr lost belief at 2-0 and completely threw in the towel at 3-0, but thought they looked decent before that. We played far, far better against Ayr than we did v Morton, which is bound to colour fans opinions.