Favourite place to sit at East End?

Applepar

I prefer the Norrie. It's a good view of the whole pitch but can be absolutely baltic with the space round about you in winter though.

Any other game I go to outside of East End I prefer to stand on the halfway line, but 1, that's not possible at East End anyway unless you are sitting the hospitality seats in the Main stand, 2, the view from the NW is too low. I like the height of the Main stand but there are too many restrictions on view depending on where you are sitting with pillars and bottom of the stand when the ball goes into the corners. It does capture a lot of the chat on the pitch though which is interesting to hear during a game.

• Upvote 1

North West stand for me.

My dad took us in that area since we were wee bairns. He sat in there till he took ill last year at 84 year old. So it's got a huge personal significance for me.

My season ticket has me sitting in against the wall at the west end of the NW. Sit there with friends. Not a great view but it's a boisterous atmosphere and full of energy, which I like at games. 

• Upvote 1

Still the NW as that's where I fell in love with the Pars. Back in the day there was a decent group of young lads and we had out "bit" next to the segregation. You never had mobiles but you knew there would always be at least 6-8 of your neeburs at the "bit", it was more than football so I guess I'm just living in the past 😁

• Upvote 5