Hamilton

SanguinePar

Todays malaise, lack of effort and any form of enterprise cannot be blamed on Grant. So what is the issue? What is the solution. We have a fairly decent squad (on paper) who are capable of beating anybody in this league so why a really bad performance against a really poor team. Not sure the "manager" has ever been the problem. This team is getting great support and they are being paid good wages. They have to step up or get out and that starts next game. Talk is easy but delivery counts. Over to the dressing room of failures.

There goes the only bit of creativity. Don’t mind getting beat off a better team but not ****e who do us through endeavour and commitment. This was something Yogi promised but that was not the case for the team of second bests on the park today. He has work to do.

on other media sites I see Dorrans is being ripped to shreds. Don’t see why, a midfielder on the goal line defending (the stream was pish so couldn’t see if it was a handball or not but if it was the ref did well to spot it in that ruck of bodies).

Big week for Mr Hughes

Edited by Boston Red Sox

36 minutes ago, Lochalsh Par said:

Todays malaise, lack of effort and any form of enterprise cannot be blamed on Grant. So what is the issue? What is the solution. We have a fairly decent squad (on paper) who are capable of beating anybody in this league so why a really bad performance against a really poor team. Not sure the "manager" has ever been the problem. This team is getting great support and they are being paid good wages. They have to step up or get out and that starts next game. Talk is easy but delivery counts. Over to the dressing room of failures.

Unfortunately football isn’t played on paper, and our squad is absolutely dreadful. 9 out of the 11 signings under grant all benched or not in squad, that sums up how bad the summer window was. Now with Thomas out for a while I really do worry for us again, the board need to back yogi in January big time 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Unfortunately football isn’t played on paper, and our squad is absolutely dreadful. 9 out of the 11 signings under grant all benched or not in squad, that sums up how bad the summer window was. Now with Thomas out for a while I really do worry for us again, the board need to back yogi in January big time 

Totally agree with the paper bit but my point is that they are professional players with a decent pedigree and really should be performing better for themselves and for the paying fans. If you are seen to be rubbish at your current job then who will employ you in a future one?. Thomas is only one player and cannot be expected to lift a whole team on his shoulders. A good manager will work and get results with what he has initially and then mould it his way in the longer term. There was no commitment or ambition today and that is both sad and really down to the manager - my view. Buy our way out in January with our finances really?

18 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Imo Grant has more or less destroyed our playing side of the club with the dross he signed.

Yogi has a massive job to get the right players in on a deal to get us out of relegation. We really need a few no nonesense battlers that work for 90mins…. Get rid of all the loans to free up money and bring in hungry players that want to come to our club…… work hard and progress.

These loan players from the top 2 don’t give a fek as they will go back…Even Kerr Mcinroy that was the Celtic u21 captain…. played last season and has found his level at Airdrie. 

6 minutes ago, Lochalsh Par said:

Totally agree with the paper bit but my point is that they are professional players with a decent pedigree and really should be performing better for themselves and for the paying fans. If you are seen to be rubbish at your current job then who will employ you in a future one?. Thomas is only one player and cannot be expected to lift a whole team on his shoulders. A good manager will work and get results with what he has initially and then mould it his way in the longer term. There was no commitment or ambition today and that is both sad and really down to the manager - my view. Buy our way out in January with our finances really?

Yogi is basically saying we can only go 1 up front as the midfield is absolutely awful, that’s not his fault grant signed complete pish. Saying that, I’d say pybus would be a far better option than Todd in the middle. Hopefully get rid of a few to get funds freed up. Todays performance was just disgraceful tbh complete waste of time and money going 

Without Dom Thomas playing we are brutal… all the players PG signed are dross imo. 
Loan players just don’t want to be here imo…so get rid and bring in some hungry players that want to play for DAFC!

dorrans/mehmet still have 1 year contracts which is unbelievable.

These players need the riot act towards them and try harder…. work harder and respect the club and the supporters….if not then get to fek…. 

Edited by Secure Par