Pars v QoS

Superally

I'm up for this one, last game was the 5-1 win against Partick so no pressure then. Hoping we can scrape a win but with no Thomas, (potentially) Dorrans and Dow being nowhere on form I'm struggling to see where the creativity will come from. 

Maybe having two up front and Wighton behind the front two? midfield is grim at the moment but to be so bad and not adrift from the other teams tells you how awful the other teams are. 

I'm not confident - It's hard to see where the goals will come from.

I wonder if privately, Yogi will think a draw might be acceptable without Thomas and Dow ( possibly )  with a view to getting to January without being cut adrift?

Edited by Raymie

5 minutes ago, The Roy Barry Fan Club said:

It is an interesting feeling: pleased that the Red Card has been rescinded, but irritated that that decision in all probability cost us the game -- think it was headed for 0-0 otherwise.  

Anyway, Dorrans is available and that is good news. 

Pretty much my take on it. We missed a great chance at 0-0 first half with Dow(?) missing a free header from the rebound off the bar and I'm struggling to think of any other clear cut chances from either side, even though they had the better of the ball. Neither team deserved to win I don't think and it's results like these that cost you when it comes to the crunch. 

Having said that, we are the only ones who can ensure that they don't by getting our finger out and taking control of our own destiny. That sits on the shoulders of every player that crosses the line. 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Superally said:

Valid point Raymie, Just shows how much we have yet to do. But the point is if we cant take advantage now when can we!

I agree with you, Al, it's just it often doesn't pan out the way it should? A win would be great, but a draw wouldn't be disastrous. I think we just need to grind out some results until we can get some new players in. I think Newcastle are in the same boat?

Edited by Raymie