Threat to supporters in stadia.

Rengade Master

2 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Get the grounds open and get the table service in pubs to Falkirk as well. 

Looking ahead to games, our game down at queen of the south at the end of January could be a huge one. Sort of games a good vocal away support could help the team. I’d imagine if 60k can go to a stadium then we can stand at a bar for a drink 😂

• Upvote 1

Triple jagged?? I have done everything that is asked of me and still have to be subject to her stupid restrictions. The laddie is talking about not getting the booster as "she will just move the goalposts anyway". Absolutely no consistency whatsoever. Even that root down the road sees the damage on the vaccine program by implementing draconian restrictions. 

1 hour ago, kelty_par said:

Tbh when at Scotland games they didn’t even check for vaccine passport. Even though I’m triple jagged, that’s very worrying 

Exactly this. I was at the Denmark game and the guy barely looked at mine, it could have had my name as Scooby Doo, and they waved my son through before he even had the app open.