Killie V Pars

Superally

It has been a good even game so far. Agree with everyone about the penalty. Looked real dodgy. For a while after their goal, I was getting that "here we go again" feeling as Killie were first to everything and looked threatening down both flanks, especially with the ageing Chris Burke. But all credit to the Pars, they stepped up the tempo, and their passing game became much more pronounced. We got the reward with a well-taken goal from Wighton after some fine work from Dow on the left. As the half went on, we looked much more composed. It's my birthday today, and I hope the Pars will make it a cheerful one...    :)

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Superally said:

Have a chance to get something from this game. Good to see Wighton score - was becoming the forgotten man

When he signed S'ally I thought he would crack on and score many goals, then his form dipped, did not continue with his good start,  maybe Yogi has him firing again lets hope so as he certainly has an eye for goal 

• Upvote 1