Killie V Pars

Superally

5 hours ago, Digs said:

It wasn’t a dive, he slipped but it was never a pen in a million years. He was on his way down before Dorrans even got there and it was him that brought Dorrans down!

WTF is the ref and linesman seeing there, especially the linesman, it’s 20 yards in front of him with an unobstructed view. Absolutely shocking officiating.  

Don't know if you are aware that some refs instruct their assistants to flag only for throw ins and off sides and leave all other decisions to them. I have a pal who is a senior assistant ref and he told me it's quite a widespread practice. 

Eta. I've just realised the ref gave the pen after his assistant flagged for it. Pity he wasn't one of the refs I described above. 🙁

Edited by GG Riva

Cannot get my head round sacking a guy of Tommy Wright's calibre like that yesterday. Can only assume that the pressure of not winning a few games has got to the Killie board. Been rumours for years about their financial situation, seems like real desperate situation there. 

I took a bit of heart from yesterday's performance. It's going to take some real resilience and luck to survive the drop. But I still think we'll survive. 

• Upvote 1