Killie V Pars

Superally

4 hours ago, Al k said:

We sacked MacIntyre at a daft time didn't we?

A few weeks where we hadn't played if I remember rightly.

Was he not dismissed as we hadn't won a game at home for  most of the season? Did we have a break in fixtures, when JJ came in? Can't remember,  but JJ definitely got our first home win near the end of that season iirc.

Another slow start and another poor referee decision but after that the team got better and better. I was sceptical of the team selection but Mr Hughes explained why and did his talking on the park. That is why he is the manager and I am not. He got it very right and I am sure we would have got a win yesterday. The confidence is back and expect we will Scunner Dick and his brother next week.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, scottyboy said:

Was he not dismissed as we hadn't won a game at home for  most of the season? Did we have a break in fixtures, when JJ came in? Can't remember,  but JJ definitely got our first home win near the end of that season iirc.

Yeah i didn't word that very well, your are right we were awful. What i was referring to was the fact we sacked him nearly three weeks after our last game. Rather than doing it at the start of the break and giving JJ a few weeks to work with the players.

It was the decision to sack just the fact we left it weeks without a game.

• Upvote 1