Dom Thomas

Secure Par

3 hours ago, Piracy said:

On the morphine, quote "higher than a pilots piece boax" 

Saw that, made me chuckle 😂

15 hours ago, Secure Par said:

Just seen a picture on Twitter he’s just had an operation today… that’s going to be a wee while out so we really need to bring in 2 x cm and 1 x attacking winger in January plus a striker!😅

Depends what it was. Just because he was under doesn't necessarily mean he'll be out for months and months, it likely would have been keyhole. I think we need 4-5 players before you even talk about his absence anyway tbh.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Digs said:

Saw that, made me chuckle 😂

Depends what it was. Just because he was under doesn't necessarily mean he'll be out for months and months, it likely would have been keyhole. I think we need 4-5 players before you even talk about his absence anyway tbh.

True, Digs. Franco Baresi injured his knee in a group game at USA 94. He had keyhole surgery and returned for the final v Brazil. Amazingly, he played the whole game, which went to ET and pens and was the best player on the park. Sadly, he missed one of the pens, along with Roby Baggio, which cost Italy the WC.

1 minute ago, SanguinePar said:

He might get longer to recover if they do pause the season for a few weeks!

Maybe a break until the end of January wouldnt be so bad for us, gives us a chance to sort the squad out and can re arrange games so fans can actually get to see the games. Didn’t spend £300 on a season ticket to watch games on a stream 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Superally said:

Continues to make good progress. Yogi indicating he will play 30mins along with Iain Wilson in a bounce game with Falkirk this week. There might be some other trialists playing as well.

Upto 3 trialists playing too. Sounds like one of them could be Ambrose when yogi says it’s about seeing the attitude and we have done a lot of due diligence on the player 

7 hours ago, kelty_par said:

Upto 3 trialists playing too. Sounds like one of them could be Ambrose when yogi says it’s about seeing the attitude and we have done a lot of due diligence on the player 

Could be wrong matey but I don't think there's much to say that Ambrose has a dodgy attitude? More that he might be a bit physically spent.