Coll Donaldson

rosythpar

Just now, Piracy said:

Not getting the situation with Gasputis not being played. However there will be a reason for it no doubt. 

Was he not suffering from homesickness when he first came over? I am sure he had settled in a lot better when his family joined him from Lithuania.

Will be sad to see him go,no nonsense defender and never really got a consistent place in the team.

Could see him signing for Skerla at FC Hegelmann. 

• Upvote 1

I hope we keep and utilise Todorov. He’s proven in this division and providing we can give him the service he’s one more likely to put in the net than not. 

Unless something has been going on, genuinely baffled how he isn’t getting a game considering where we are at the moment.

As for Coll, not going to be one of those that says it’s a good signing…because I’ve never heard of the bloke. Hope he does well and sounds like there will be more incomings today.

Edited by Berry
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Berry said:

I hope we keep and utilise Todorov. He’s proven in this division and providing we can give him the service he’s one more likely to put in the net than not. 

Unless something has been going on, genuinely baffled how he isn’t getting a game considering where we are at the moment.

As for Coll, not going to be one of those that says it’s a good signing…because I’ve never heard of the bloke. Hope he does well and sounds like there will be more incomings today.

I’d say he’s not getting a game as he’s been absolutely useless whenever given a chance, he can’t hold the ball up, slow, Barely wins a header too. Baffling signing and he’s on a 2 year deal 

Can’t do much when we don’t have a decent midfield and carve out opportunities for him.

He did pretty well at ICT and was knocking on the door of the international scene at the time he joined so he’s a calibre of player we should be having at our club.

Also on being absolutely useless, think the majority fit in that category this season ..

Edited by Berry
  • Upvote 1

The balance of the whole team is a utter mess, You could see Craw had difficulty with it and with Grant it fell into an abyss. There are better players at the club but they fall into systems and positions that are never likely to suit them so we don't see the best of them. With Grant it was signing players for players sake and some signings have been obscure to say the least. Unfortunately some Pars fans cant help themselves but target players and ruin confidence further.    

• Upvote 1