Coll Donaldson

rosythpar

I hoped for great things from a 6 and a half foot international centre back but he clearly couldn’t settle. Coll Donaldson has decent experience so hopefully will be a good replacement. I would like to see Connolly stay till the end of the season as neither Breen nor Jones have impressed so far, albeit we haven’t seen too much of them yet.

2 hours ago, Berry said:

Can’t do much when we don’t have a decent midfield and carve out opportunities for him.

He did pretty well at ICT and was knocking on the door of the international scene at the time he joined so he’s a calibre of player we should be having at our club.

Also on being absolutely useless, think the majority fit in that category this season ..

Kelty is spot on. He missed chance after chance at the start of the season, agaisnt Arbroath alone he missed 3, he’s rank rotten

He’s not good enough. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Digs said:

Kelty is spot on. He missed chance after chance at the start of the season, agaisnt Arbroath alone he missed 3, he’s rank rotten

He’s not good enough. 

The one when he missed from 2 yards out against inverness was a shocker. Even cowdenbeath fans have said to me he wasn’t any good at them either