Morton v Pars

Superally

Like, having a style of play based around possession, with no width so you're putting all the emphasis on your centre midfielders to have quick, incisive passes to create chances. 

When you've got Allan, Pybus and Todd as your centre midfield? Again, not a surprise to literally anyone who had a single bit of interest in Scottish football. So if you were on here championing this absolute joke of appointment don't have the bare faced cheek to complain about the board appointing him, this is exactly how this was going to turn out. Just utterly fed up with the cycle of absolutely dreadful decisions that we make as a club, we get taken in by anyone who comes across as a good laugh in an interview, fed up. 

1 minute ago, kelty_par said:

Tbf, if you keep the same coaches in place when it’s not working 3 times now then what you expecting? Shields and Whittaker should’ve been emptied soon as yogi came in. Never have I known a coach to have failed under 3 managers yet has the safest job in football it seems 

They got us a win at Inverness and by all accounts would've had a big say in how we played against Ayr. 

I'd be happy to have them until the end of the season. 

There's a saying "you can only pish with the **** you've got"

Yogi has been brought in to stop the rot, but obviously the damage was done before then. Getting a few players who can turn a game, like Dom Thomas, is going to prove impossible. Yogi a better manager than PG. You can't really dispute that. 

• Upvote 1

I’m a firm believer that the midfield should be the strongest part of your team, the core, help the defence, support in attack which is why I’m astonished at the players we have available to choose in that position.

Teams just walk through us without breaking a sweat. Fans give Dorrans a hard time as we expect more but he’s not a miracle worker, he can’t do it on his own and when you put that much pressure on one player it works against you.

I should add, never been happy with the defence either and ironically, was very happy with the attackers, we just happen to use them to warm the bench.

1 minute ago, scottyboy said:

. Yogi a better manager than PG. You can't really dispute that. 

Bloody hell what praise! 

That's four. Glad we've got such a good manager as Yogi, hopefully he does another couple of funny interviews to placate the support and board. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, scottyboy said:

There's a saying "you can only pish with the **** you've got"

Yogi has been brought in to stop the rot, but obviously the damage was done before then. Getting a few players who can turn a game, like Dom Thomas, is going to prove impossible. Yogi a better manager than PG. You can't really dispute that.

Being better than Grant isn't exactly an achievement.

• Upvote 1

Just now, SanguinePar said:

Being better than Grant isn't exactly an achievement.

It's was an improvement, as we employed a coach that couldn't win a game and assembled a squad which has definitely been really poor. Yogi probably wouldn't have been everyone's favourite choice. I would have hoped big Dick would have been given an interview, or made a shortlist. Petrie was my choice, but didn't want it. We'll know soon if the board got it wrong on Hughes.