Morton v Pars

Superally

30 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Petrie didn't show any interest in the job and the club showed no interest in him.

A director and someone who used to hold an official role at the club turned up at John Robertson's book launch to see if he was interested in the job.

I believe Kettlewell was a close second to get the job.

I'm happy for you to post this type  information, but I have ask can you substantiate any of this stuff and if it's got any creedance at all what is a club employee doing blabbing so much about club business? 

It was only a matter of weeks ago we had discussions on here highlighting individuals close to the club, sitting in toon boozers allegedly sitting gubbing off to anyone who'd listen about club business. 

What's the difference between your source and these other guys? 

6 minutes ago, Raymie said:

I know Ross was very angry at information being leaked out of the club over the last couple of months. Information that was known only to the directors. 
One example was the identity of his replacement 

I'd seem the identity of his replacement mooted on twitter, it must've been about a month the meeting. 

Now I’m just starting to get a wee bit ****ed of with Yogis comments as he can talk but there’s nothing on the football pitch 3pm on a Saturday… We just got a doing of Morton and if I was him tonight will be thinking of major changes to that team…. Get yer mobile out and contact meggle as we need 2 x CM in asap… NOW…. 

I can remember getting annoyed at Crawford not strengthening the midfield many moons ago, but we've now had Grant who neglected it and Yogi has so far brought in a winger and a centre back. I was hoping that it was such a well known deficiency on the team, that we could've had somebody lined up as a priority. A bit like Rovers had two lined up.

Edited by Tartan Army Par
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

The problem I have is these investors own ST Pauli so really need to put their mark down on taking full control of the club.

Get rid of the deadwood and followers.. 

Are they investors? I thought they made up the board, taking over the running of the club, especially as RM is stepping down. 

Just now, Tartan Army Par said:

Something was mentioned by Ross at the supporters meeting about the shares, I don't think the option was fully taken up. 

They have connections to St Pauli but don't own them.

53 minutes ago, Raymie said:

I watched the highlights just now on my phone   Will watch again on a big screen as I was struggling to see the ball at times. 

The thing that struck me was all I could hear was Dougie Imrie all game 

Just watched them again and why play the ball out from the back to a full back who just hoofs it up the park? Get the team high and get the keeper to go long.

The team just looks slow on/off the ball.