Ross Graham loan cancelled

Al k

18 hours ago, Piracy said:

I didn't think he was as bad as made out. Maybe just the way Grant set out his teams. 

Good luck to the guy. 

He was pretty stinking, however he started off quite well. 

I don't think he reacted well at all to making mistakes, to the team then being bad, a lack of experience and playing in a hostile environment meant it was all very new. It'll undoubtedly have been a big learning curve for him and all credit to him for improving from it. 

He had the basic tools to do well, good physical attributes with a nice turn of pace, and at the start he actually seemed very confident bringing the ball forward, by the time he was dropped though it was so clear his confidence was absolutely shot. 

It seems he's been playing in a back 3/5 at United so I'm not sure that can be blamed for all his woes.

McKenna of Nottingham Forrest had a stinking loan spell for Ayr United, and he turned out alright! 

Ross Graham was awful in every league match for the Pars - worth at least a goal to the opposition. The individual mistakes he was making can’t be blamed on the manager (not in any meant as a defence of Peter Grant just that he is solely responsible for the Pars current predicament), although he should arguably have been taken out of the firing line more quickly.

I’m sure he didn’t play badly on purpose and good luck to him in the future.

2 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Came on just after half time at Parkhead on Saturday as well and according to a couple of United fans he was outstanding. 

Courts praising him and excited for his future. He is the twelfth academy player to make a first team appearance for them this season,something DAFC Fussball will be looking to do  with us in the future.

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, rosythpar said:

Courts praising him and excited for his future. He is the twelfth academy player to make a first team appearance for them this season,something DAFC Fussball will be looking to do  with us in the future.

The way it should be for all clubs in Scotland. Never mind this 'Best v Best' nonsense in academies. If they can play, give them a chance.

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/02/2022 at 15:06, GG Riva said:

I watched the 2nd half (having seen the HT score 😃) and Graham defended very well at what was a footballing version of the Alamo. Unbelievable that Rangers only managed one goal for all their possession and domination. 

Watching the highlights he was lucky not to give away two penalties and shown a red card. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rosythpar said:

Ross Graham has been called up for the Scotland U21 squad.

Good to see that, I always thought felt there was a better player there. However, he was a victim of Grants mismanagement and became a easy target of the boo boys. His confidence must have been shot when he left us. Its good to see he has moved on 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Superally said:

Good to see that, I always thought felt there was a better player there. However, he was a victim of Grants mismanagement and became a easy target of the boo boys. His confidence must have been shot when he left us. Its good to see he has moved on 

Fair post