Michael Gardyne

PARFECT

Was going to start a thread asking this, but how low would you let the club go with regards to signing players? This window is seems likely that Goodwillie, Watson and Gardyne will find clubs. 

For me Goodwillie is too far, I fully agreed with Watson being released from us, and we obviously can't re sign him, however I wouldn't judge another club signing him, and the way that Gardyne left ICT is also pretty horrible, however I'd also sign him! Cracking player, dubious individual. 

26 minutes ago, Grant said:

Was going to start a thread asking this, but how low would you let the club go with regards to signing players? This window is seems likely that Goodwillie, Watson and Gardyne will find clubs. 

For me Goodwillie is too far, I fully agreed with Watson being released from us, and we obviously can't re sign him, however I wouldn't judge another club signing him, and the way that Gardyne left ICT is also pretty horrible, however I'd also sign him! Cracking player, dubious individual. 

Goodwillie would be an absolute no from me. 

I can't recall what Watson's story was, and nor do I know anything about Gardyne's exit from ICT, what happened?

31 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

I can't recall what Watson's story was, and nor do I know anything about Gardyne's exit from ICT, what happened?

He became overly familiar with carson's other half,  to put things lightly.   There was a messy social media fallout, training ground bust up and gardyne told to stay away.

19 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Won’t be coming here now

He's apparently a Dundee guy,  so signing for an angus club does make sense.

1 hour ago, Digs said:

He’s 35 years old. No thanks. 

Not the age/type of player we need…. Plenty of other players out there….as for Goodwillie I haven’t even looked into what he did in his private life but will look now… I was taken aback he played for Clyde and thought he would be down south somewhere🤷🏻‍♂️ 

22 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

Not the age/type of player we need…. Plenty of other players out there….as for Goodwillie I haven’t even looked into what he did in his private life but will look now… I was taken aback he played for Clyde and thought he would be down south somewhere🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Have a look at the civil court case, he's a horrible bloke. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

I highly doubt the board would sanction Goodwillie signing for us,would be a massive backlash. Very surprised Falkirk's new owners  are even considering signing him,would be a massive own goal when they are just in the door. People like Goodwillie shouldnt be anywhere near football clubs in any capacity.

Watson went away to Portugal  when he told the club he had covid and returned to training with a tan and new haircut.

Gardyne has been messing about with one of his team mates wifes.

• Upvote 1