New signing

rosythpar

We are not attractive.

Relegation fight, potential short term contracts or release clauses in the contracts.

Yogi has not got the best reputation in the business as an old school type of manager.

The lack of loan signings is the biggest frustration where other clubs are doing good business.

As every week goes by we have one less week to play with a better/blending squad, whoever does come in has to adapt and fit in and play the role and get to know their teammates.

The win last week was massive make no mistake.

1 minute ago, rosythpar said:

The bad publicity the club has had this season wont be helping either,I was speaking to a footballer and he said that dunfermline is one of the worst in Scotland for players getting hassle.

Oh come on min. That's fish wife material. I refuse to have that as anything representing a fact of any sort.  All football clubs are the same, they all have an element of the self-entitled fans who have almost no sense of perception. 

Just now, Piracy said:

Oh come on min. That's fish wife material. I refuse to have that as anything representing a fact of any sort.  All football clubs are the same, they all have an element of the self-entitled fans who have almost no sense of perception. 

Well he was telling me the stuff that happened to him and a family member so no its fish wife material

8 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Well he was telling me the stuff that happened to him and a family member so no its fish wife material

Not doubting what you were told regarding an individuals experience but how can the claim that our club is one of the worst in Scotland be backed up. I don't see how that can be substantiated at all. 

In my own experience the Pars generally have a very supportive fan group. The young bucks in the NW are fantastic. 

What is a modern day phenomena is the access toward players over social media and the amount of absolute crackpots who target players online. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Piracy said:

Not doubting what you were told regarding an individuals experience but how can the claim that our club is one of the worst in Scotland be backed up. I don't see how that can be substantiated at all. 

In my own experience the Pars generally have a very supportive fan group. The young bucks in the NW are fantastic. 

What is a modern day phenomena is the access toward players over social media and the amount of absolute crackpots who target players online. 

Yes its definitely a minority but some of the things that goes on is shocking. 

He was telling me an a-team mate of his was attacked uptown when out with his family. 

Then you have the attacks on Ross this season, it does show we have a minority of idiots who I wouldn't even call fans.

The fans chasing the team bus at Gayfield was something old firm material, that is what the Celtic fans done last season. That incident was well documented and was even shown on the TV,not a good look for the club.

2 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Yes its definitely a minority but some of the things that goes on is shocking. 

He was telling me an a-team mate of his was attacked uptown when out with his family. 

Then you have the attacks on Ross this season, it does show we have a minority of idiots who I wouldn't even call fans.

The fans chasing the team bus at Gayfield was something old firm material, that is what the Celtic fans done last season. That incident was well documented and was even shown on the TV,not a good look for the club.

There were about half a dozen fans shouting at the bus at Arbroath. Being honest they had a right to vent their frustrations. I remember fans doing the same with banners outside EEP when Masterton was in charge. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Piracy said:

There were about half a dozen fans shouting at the bus at Arbroath. Being honest they had a right to vent their frustrations. I remember fans doing the same with banners outside EEP when Masterton was in charge. 

The masterton one a certain @rosythpar was involved in the protests lol

Edited by kelty_par
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, rosythpar said:

The bad publicity the club has had this season wont be helping either,I was speaking to a footballer and he said that dunfermline is one of the worst in Scotland for players getting hassle.

Heard very similar, very changed days when clubs were keen to loan players to the Pars. Alan McGregor and Adam Hammill being two of the standouts amongst them.

As I said recently back in the day football finished at 16.50 and you would be drinking side by side with the players in East Port Bar, Darcy's and Nico's .

Players go out now they are usually locked in a glassroom in Zo's upstairs away from the masses, if they go out at all.

The abuse of players and club staff on the pitch, in the stands and away from football this last few seasons, John Potter being spat on, Ross McArthur well reported, Stevie Crawford all were on the receiving end of abuse on non club activities.

These players are all on social media and What's App groups with other players at other clubs throughout Scotland, and just like we all copy and paste posts to share as do these players with others and then into other groups.

• Upvote 1