New signing

rosythpar

2 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Looks like its been 4 or 5 overall,one of them must be the one who yogi is 50/50 on. Never really a good sign when they are free agents though,hopefully one is Diego Costa.

We'll see, I'm hopeful we'll get players in. I've been informed hopeful of 2 or 3 players. Fingers crossed they've enough about them to enhance what we have already (wouldn't be too hard 🙄

11 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Looks like its been 4 or 5 overall,one of them must be the one who yogi is 50/50 on. Never really a good sign when they are free agents though,hopefully one is Diego Costa.

I know they’ve had a winger in on trial for a couple of weeks now. Obviously hasn’t set the heather alight if he hasn’t been offered a deal yet. 

10 hours ago, Piracy said:

We'll see, I'm hopeful we'll get players in. I've been informed hopeful of 2 or 3 players. Fingers crossed they've enough about them to enhance what we have already (wouldn't be too hard 🙄

Going by Yogis comments last week we could maybe see 1 or 2 departing too

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Al k said:

Shouldn't we get people in first before letting another player go? We are going to need about 7 at this rate, okay saying things going on on the background but a few have fallen through already. Couple of covid cases and we are stuffed.

Tbh what loss are the likes of McDonald and Graham etc? They’ve done pretty much nothing 

• Upvote 1

Quite liked the look of him at the start of the season but along with most of his teammates McDonald produced one of the worst displays I've ever witnessed at Hamilton a few weeks back. Awful.

Counting Graham as a departure is a bit of a leap seeing as how he was an absolute liability from day one. We'd be better off with an empty shirt.

41 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Tbh what loss are the likes of McDonald and Graham etc? They’ve done pretty much nothing 

At the start of the season McDonald looked a serious danger down the right wing. He's barely had a game since Comrie came back.

EDIT - he did play 90 in our win at ICT and 75 in the 3-0 over Ayr.

5 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

At the start of the season McDonald looked a serious danger down the right wing. He's barely had a game since Comrie came back.

Fair enough he’s not had much game time in his natural position, but if moving him out the now can free up wages for better quality to come in then can’t complain too much