New signing

rosythpar

You’d be even more seething if you knew how much Mehmet was earning.

Anyway, I’m 99% sure the domestic loan window is open until the end of February so if there’s no more movement tonight it doesn’t necessarily mean we’re done. Premiership clubs will be probably want to complete their business and assess their squads before sending anyone surplus to requirements out imo. 

2 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

His name is Jakub.

Jakub Stolarczkyk

His saves make opponents of Pars sick. 

I’ve still not forgiven you for writing on the forum as a suggested song “back to life, Bakhtaoui reality” when we signed Faissal in 2012.  You ruined my favourite soul 2 soul hit for me.  Can’t hear it now without that “lyric” entering my brain. 

please stop. 😂 😉

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Rossmcno1 said:

I’ve still not forgiven you for writing on the forum as a suggested song “back to life, Bakhtaoui reality” when we signed Faissal in 2012.  You ruined my favourite soul 2 soul hit for me.  Can’t hear it now without that “lyric” entering my brain. 

please stop. 😂 😉

Soul II Soul were in Glasgow on Friday night.  I couldn't say for sure that Faissal was there or  it would have been a far better anecdote.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rosythpar said:

Callumn Morrison of Falkirk is also being mentioned in a swap deal to come to us but Alan Temple from the courier thinks that is our business done for today.

I think we will still see a centre back coming in the door in the next few days,cant rely on Breen and Jones.

Could maybe see Morrison as a signing for the summer if we can't keep Lawless and Kamwa goes back to Leeds, but we're covered for wide players now.

Agree about Jones and Breen as the centre half back up. Breen has looked shaky every time I've seen him. Jones I don't know but his absence from he team tells me that he hasn't impressed. Really need to keep Martin and Donaldson free from injury and suspension.

55 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

You’d be even more seething if you knew how much Mehmet was earning.

Anyway, I’m 99% sure the domestic loan window is open until the end of February so if there’s no more movement tonight it doesn’t necessarily mean we’re done. Premiership clubs will be probably want to complete their business and assess their squads before sending anyone surplus to requirements out imo. 

I’ve heard how much he is apparently is on, absolutely shocking. He’s not even played 50 games in his career, the warning signs were there 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rossmcno1 said:

please stop. 😂 😉

Funny, because with Jakub joining us, you could say there's a Keeper Movin'...

• Like 1