New signing

rosythpar

28 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Bernardo Dominguez Fernandez has to be the best goalkeeper we have had in a while followed by a close second in Michal Hrivnak.

I cried a little reading Michal Hrivnak, slightly better than a hologram between the sticks if remember rightly. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, rosythpar said:

Yogi in the paper today saying no approach was made from Linfield or any other teams for Todorov.

I'm kind of hoping Todorov gets another chance at some point tbh. He's barely been played under Hughes (71 minutes from 9 matches), and it'd be great if he proved to have something to offer after all. He might not, but it'd be worth a try I think, especially while goals from our forwards continue to be very scarce*.

That said, if Hughes is talking about him like that, it doesn't sound like he has any intention of trying to hang onto him.

* Our last goal from a forward was Wighton's in the abandoned game at Killie in mid December, and before that it was McCann, late against QoS one week earlier.

On 03/02/2022 at 14:02, Digs said:

That's Chris Smith is it not? Didn't think Murdoch surpassed that did he?

I thought Murdoch went the most minutes without conceding during out league one season? 

And Efe is joining. 

Edited by Grant