New signing

rosythpar

Excellent signing for this level.

Must admit though, it is frustrating thinking what could’ve been this season had we got it right at the start.

All these good players are coming in to try avoid relegation when it could’ve been pushing for promotion. 

Hoping they all kick on, impress and enjoy their time enough to want to give us a go next season.

I think this is a good signing in terms of experience but my feelings are slightly tempered that Effe was a relatively a new signing for St J but has rarely featured in a team that is defensively struggling. Why sign someone in the last window and sending him out on loan in the next? I will be absolutely delighted if he proves me wrong and i think he will offer us something but i'm not sure if Effe will be everything we expect.

49 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Anyone for a late play off push?

Oaft there optimism.  But if we can just keep on winning games - this league is so cut throat, some teams above us will have absolute stinkers with form.  I think Partick thistle will start to struggle over the next few weeks as well as Raith so we may well see some closing of the gap between top 4 and the rest.  Whether it will be enough for us to Catch them, is another thing.

First things first, win tomorrow.