New signing

rosythpar

6 hours ago, GG Riva said:

I wasn't actually arguing that it makes it OK, just pointing out that the perception is markedly different. I found it mildly amusing and not at all offensive. That might be partly due to the fact that I know one of the ladies involved in the exchange and I suspect you do, too.

I think Mr Keyser is on the wind up here.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

I think Mr Keyser is on the wind up here.

I’m honestly not. Sexual harassment is abhorrent in all forms. Behaviour like that should not be tolerated. @GG Riva claimed that this particularly instance was amusing because he knows the perpetrator, but that just doesn’t wash. The victim doesn’t know the perpetrator. He doesn’t know if it should be laughed off. 

In fairness Keyser if you wanted to bring this up as an issue that happened on another media site you should have challenged and asserted your moral authority with the individuals on there and not here. This was primarily a thread about signings. If you want to make specific point create a separate thread

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

I’m honestly not. Sexual harassment is abhorrent in all forms. Behaviour like that should not be tolerated. @GG Riva claimed that this particularly instance was amusing because he knows the perpetrator, but that just doesn’t wash. The victim doesn’t know the perpetrator. He doesn’t know if it should be laughed off. 

Aye you're right of course: but how about you shut your moral pus neeburrrr 😂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Superally said:

In fairness Keyser if you wanted to bring this up as an issue that happened on another media site you should have challenged and asserted your moral authority with the individuals on there and not here. This was primarily a thread about signings. If you want to make specific point create a separate thread

I appear to be blocked by both of said accounts so there was no chance of challenging them. The only reason I saw the comments was because somebody took a screenshot of the harassment. Out of interest ,why am I the bad guy here and not the people making the horrible comments? 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

I appear to be blocked by both of said accounts so there was no chance of challenging them. The only reason I saw the comments was because somebody took a screenshot of the harassment. Out of interest ,why am I the bad guy here and not the people making the horrible comments? 

You're not a bad guy, I think you're a thoughtful and engaging guy. 

Good to see youre still morally astute after being oot awe day 😂

20 minutes ago, Superally said:

Perhaps you could find another social media outlet to ask why someone had the impertinence to block you. I honestly cant understand why?  

I’ve no issue with being blocked. The issue was the comments made by Pars fans and I thought they merited discussion on a Pars forum. Why on earth am I the focus of the anger here instead of the people who actually made the comments? What other social media platform do you suggest for discussing comments made towards a Dunfermline player?

Edited by Keyser Soze

31 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

I’ve no issue with being blocked. The issue was the comments made by Pars fans and I thought they merited discussion on a Pars forum. Why on earth am I the focus of the anger here instead of the people who actually made the comments? What other social media platform do you suggest for discussing comments made towards a Dunfermline player?

Start a new thread. 

I'm getting pis*ed and therefore have no social ethics, for example I just flicked a fag butt into auld Irenes garden next door. 

• Upvote 3