Efe Ambrose

rosythpar

56 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

I mean I don’t think Donaldson and Ambrose will work well together. Ambrose is the better player and if he hadn’t already brought in Donaldson then the signing would make sense. 

It's hard to be really sure until they start playing, but I'd say it could work as Donaldson is more your traditional ball-winning centre back, whilst Ambrose has more ability and could be the one to bring the ball out of defence?

In all honesty, we probably don't have the luxury of being able to pick and choose? There will only be a handful of players we can get in and we probably have to gamble on some/all of them?

Edited by Raymie

1 hour ago, Teuchter said:

I don’t know what I am more relieved about. The fact that I wasn’t eating when I read your post or that @Boston Red Sox quickly clarified the situation regarding fish.

Effe used to go to the fish markets as a lassie, did it for years. Her van did smell of fish but she only sold the fish from her shops. I think she must have used the van to go pick the fish up at the market.