Efe Ambrose

rosythpar

11 hours ago, Piracy said:

Maybe big Efe doesn't fancy the mighty Pars. His loss if he doesn't. 

The club physio worked with him at hibs and said he was hard to get in contact with then too but was the player who trained the hardest. I thought the same that he wasnt interested but seems like he is a hard man to find lol

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

The club physio worked with him at hibs and said he was hard to get in contact with then too but was the player who trained the hardest. I thought the same that he wasnt interested but seems like he is a hard man to find lol

It's a pity big Jim no longer about. He always got his man.

james-garner-as-jim-rockford-in-the-rockford-files-1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Talking to my mate who manages a Junior club, he had been talking to a St Johnstone Scout about Ambrose. The guy had said Saints signed him without too much due diligence being carried out, he said Ambrose is spent physically, just not as capable as he was. Not saying that's got any weight behind it but it'd make some level of sense given his age. 

16 hours ago, Piracy said:

Talking to my mate who manages a Junior club, he had been talking to a St Johnstone Scout about Ambrose. The guy had said Saints signed him without too much due diligence being carried out, he said Ambrose is spent physically, just not as capable as he was. Not saying that's got any weight behind it but it'd make some level of sense given his age. 

Livi and St Johnstone fans have said something similar. Hope we stay away from this one.

Edited by Tartan Army Par